Stupid, stupid deer. Chris was on his way to Richmond to take an 8 am final exam when he slowed down for a deer in the road. Then out of nowhere another deer ran into his new car. The stupid deer ran away unscathed and left Chris' sideview mirror dangling. He couldn't tell if the door was damaged but he said it sounded different. I feel bad for him because on top of having to think about taking a final, now he has to think about possibly having to fix his new car. I'm dying for him to get out of his final so that I can find out if the car is okay or if it will need to go into the shop for repairs. This is bad. It could hamper our holiday plans. Stay tuned.Friday, December 11, 2009
Hit and Run
Stupid, stupid deer. Chris was on his way to Richmond to take an 8 am final exam when he slowed down for a deer in the road. Then out of nowhere another deer ran into his new car. The stupid deer ran away unscathed and left Chris' sideview mirror dangling. He couldn't tell if the door was damaged but he said it sounded different. I feel bad for him because on top of having to think about taking a final, now he has to think about possibly having to fix his new car. I'm dying for him to get out of his final so that I can find out if the car is okay or if it will need to go into the shop for repairs. This is bad. It could hamper our holiday plans. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have always said that deer are just a bunch of a-holes. If that little beyatch keeps you guys from being to come down here I swear to God I'll take up hunting.
Yeah, they're not so cute anymore. We're still going down, it just might be in the truck (boo) or in a rental (yay). Still have to find out more from State Farm, Bruce's Body Shop and Enterprise.
Post a Comment