Tuesday, October 12, 2010
YAY!
Veronica gained 2.7 lbs since her last visit two weeks ago. Her current weight as of this morning was 28.9 lbs. Last visit she was 26.2 lbs, and the time before that she was 28.4 lbs. So she beat her previous high weight by half a pound. I'm stoked, but we still need to figure out how to get rid of the blood. We'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excellent news! i'm sorry I chose to read about bloody poop while I was eating lunch, though.
I hope she'll keep up the weight gain. Oh, Veronica, what goes on in that place in the dark?
Thanks. Yeah, we're pretty excited. I'm sorry you had to read that while you were eating. I should have put some kind of warning in there, such as "warning: bloody poop. do not read while eating."
Post a Comment