Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Cat's out of the bag
I realize its been over a month, but my apprehension to blog comes from the fact that we've been keeping something to ourselves. Mostly because you're not really supposed to talk about it until the right time, even though it's all-consuming. It's really just that we're expecting children later this year. So maybe this weekend, while the Atlantas are in town (sans the tykes) we can snap some photos for evidence. I'm not sure how a twin pregnancy is supposed to look (even though I have countless books with pencil sketches), but I feel huge. I might be hiding under sweaters, scarves and coats. It's going to be difficult to hide this thing in a couple of months. So we'll see how the blogging goes. I'm just tired all the time. I might continue to do this thing half a$$ed. So what else is new?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, i want to see pictures! glad the cats out of the bag too :) much love to you both cochina!
You're not huge.
Post a Comment