- finished the addition. I was hoping that Chris would take photos of this but he was busy because...
- gave birth to Milo and Elliott. I realize that we owe photos, but I'm super busy because...
- I started work yesterday. Maternity leave ended. Where are the kids? Funny you should ask, because they...
- started daycare last Thursday. We love our new daycare. Milo and Elliott are the tiniest babies there. All the other babies are huge 4 month old babies who look like giant Godzilla babies who want to eat our little babies. The first day was not emotional for me. I was in a daze because I was so exhausted. The night before we came home from our...
- Trip to Grand Rapids, MI. We had a blast! It was a great time with Chris' family and a chance to escape the lack of power from...
- Hurricane Irene. We lost the tip of our mailbox. Our neighbors lost trees. It was scary, but not quite as scary or confusing as...
- THE Earthquake. WTF?! Oh crap. I forgot I have work to do. I'll try to keep posting, but I'm not making promises. I'm busy.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Back to life, back to reality
This summer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment