Thanks to everyone for all the very kind birthday wishes, whether they came before I was even awake, or the following day; it is always nice to be remembered. It’s a pleasant reminder that I have many fine people in my life, even though I often feel isolated here in Williamsburg. Because I have missed a lot of work due to traveling and taking in house guests, I went to work. My friend Rachna and I went to Alizé Bistro for lunch and we had an outstanding meal that included dessert (which I don’t usually do). Thanks, Rachna!
I was able to go home early due to a computer problem (thanks, Dell!). Chris took me to Ichiban for dinner (again), and this time we tried their sushi. We always have their Thai, and never have their Chinese, as Chris isn't a fan. I can’t believe we haven’t tried their sushi sooner, because it is the BEST sushi I have EVER had. We had the same waiter we had last Friday, and he remembered us. When he caught wind that it was my birthday, he brought me tempura ice cream with a candle and sang me Happy Birthday. How cool is that? After dinner, we stopped at the store and picked up some Jägermeister, because that is what we really wanted to have on Sunday instead of Tequila (gross), but didn’t have. Chris didn’t want us to be without ever again, so he bought a large bottle, and a littler one that included an adorable elk pewter shooter. (I admit I can’t see us ever drinking all that Jäger in this lifetime.) He is so thoughtful! Having Chris in my life is the icing on the cake, so to speak. I couldn’t have done any better.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Happy Birthday To ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
jegger? girl, i'm so coming to visit sooner than later...i'll give you a hand with that bottle...let's have a slumber party! with rock band! :-p btw-did you get my pics?
Yes! And no.
Post a Comment