


Friday night Chris and I went out with Amber and ended up at the Movie Tavern to see The Hangover. We'd already seen it, but Amber hadn't. It's awesome. Even better was the fact that Chris discovered the "Tanker", 32 ounces of premium beer. You can hardly hold it with one hand. In fact, you're not allowed to order two at the counter because they don't think you can carry it to the theater alone. I didn't partake because I could never hold that much beer without having to pee several thousand times. It was a good thing because I ended up having to drive home. Turns out that Chris got drunk. And guess what he was the next morning. That's right, HUNGOVER. Except he didn't steal a police car or Mike Tyson's tiger.By the way, Chris, who HATES going to the movies is so excited about this new theater because he can drink beer. Now I have a movie date, but I have to see a movie in an office chair that doesn't recline. It's all about compromises.
1 comment:
I never knew Chris hated going to the movies. That's just weird, right there.
Post a Comment