Within the past year or so I have known about 13 people to be pregnant and thus I've been to handful of showers and mailed another handful of gifts. I've been looking at baby registries online and making many baby purchases from Target because I don't really care for Babies R Us. I noticed recently that every time I go to Target's website, there are a bunch of baby products on the front page. I also noticed that every time I make a purchase at Target, I invariably get a coupon for $1 off Huggies, or $1 off Dreft. I really need Target to know that not only do I not have a baby, what I really need is $1 off Purina or $1 Neutrogena, like the good old days.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why do stores always call it a "baby sale"? It implies they're selling babies which they really aren't. I would like some truth in advertising.
If only you could just buy a baby at Target! I would have a coupon for it.
Post a Comment