Last week I was on the phone with my mom and the following conversation transpired:
Mom: I’m watching a movie on AMC.
Me: What movie?
Mom: Shot Gun.
Me: I’ve never heard of it.
Mom: Yes you have. You know the one with the guy with the dark hair and blue eyes.
Me: TOP Gun! That’s Tom Cruise.
Mom: Oh, it’s called Top Gun? I didn’t know.
This past Sunday Chris and I were laughing about that scenario (because Mom is just so cute) and the following conversation transpired:
Me: Guess what movie was just on.
Chris: I don’t know. What?
Me: I’ll give you a hint. Thee movie with thee guy with thee dark hair and thee blue eyes.
Chris: Oh, ha ha.
Me: “Shot Gun”. “No Mom, its HOT Gun.”
Chris: HOT Gun? Ha ha ha!
Me: I mean TOP Gun! TOP GUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hot damn! Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Instant karama's gonna get you.
Post a Comment