Friday, October 16, 2009

Not necessarily the news

Every once in a while I check my own blog to see if it's been updated and it usually is not. Why is there not a blog fairy that updates for me? Real cool stuff is happening. Last night I accompanied Amber to the mall to get her new stuff for her anniversary trip to Europe even though there really wasn't anything I needed. She didn't find one thing. I, on the other hand, found the coolest pair of riding boots in the clearance section and a gorgeous new teal scarf. Oh yeah, I wear scarves now. I told her not to get down about it. You never really find anything when you need it. Only when you don't need it. Only when you really should wait until the next credit card cycle. Even if they were the last pair left! Of course, now I really need a new pair of skinny jeans or a cute plaid dress and black tights. You see, this is the problem with shopping. The more you buy the more you need. Too bad she wasn't shopping for a new job.

No comments: