My old boss, a CPA, once told me to never sign a contract for more than one year because you never know where you’re going to be. Four years ago today I delightfully ignored his advice and signed a contract to be with Chris for the rest of my life and I’ve yet to regret that decision. My life is upside down, and it’s true, I don’t know where I am or where I’m going, but I’ve never been happier. I’m not going to write a tacky poem about how wonderful he is, because everyone that knows him already knows it. Suffice it to say that I am the luckiest and I’m very aware of it every day of my life. Tonight we will get fancy and celebrate my superior decision making skills with dinner at the Whitehall.
4 comments:
Congrats on that! You know, perhaps Corbett and I should assign this day as our anniversary, just to take away your thunder. Then we could all share a four-way anniversary :)
Here's to good decisions!!! I love you lady.
Congrats, kids!!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment