
We’re officially halfway through December. Today marks one full year that Joey and Patty were married. (Happy anniversary! You made it!) Today is also my last full day of work of the year. YAY! It’s going to be a day of little to no concentration again. I’ll meet Chris for lunch today, just before he starts studying for his last final. I’ll be handing out exams to frantic students and reconciling my school credit card. Tomorrow I’ll clean up my desk and write my out-of-office response and go to the annual holiday party in the Wren Building at 2:30. Then its home to pack for the 2,500 mile tour. I’m delighted that all of the gifts have been purchased or made, and almost all are wrapped. It is always sad to leave our tree and remove all the gifts before the holidays, but we do need to take them. When we return, Christmas will be over. It will be time to clean the house and prepare for the New Year. I know time is flying because I’m going to see my beloveds soon (this week!!!) and it not really registering. I’m even getting a little tired of the Christmas mix on my iPod (except for Sammy Davis Jr.’s “Christmas Time All Over The World”). 2 days until Nashville, 5 days until Atlanta, and 7 days until Miami.
3 comments:
We should rehearse some songs since we're gonna be on the road for so long.
My word verification is "rewee". Example of use: We are rewee, rewee excited to see you guys!
yay yay yay yay yay! Can't wait to see ya!
Post a Comment