Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Giveaway!



I am giving away a brand new set of mini lipglosses that I received from Sephora "for my birthday". I know, they're adorable but I don't wear gloss...call me old fashioned, ungrateful even. I have too much crap sitting in my bathroom getting old and taking up space. Besides, this gift was so impersonal. If they really knew me they would have given me a new eyelash curler. Sigh.

Rules:
  • Leave your favorite line from "16 Candles" or "Revenge of the Nerds" as a comment and I will pick my favorite quote randomly...I think...if anyone is even interested in this garbage.
  • Deadline is next week, Tuesday April 7.
  • If you're selected, you will have to give me your mailing address. I'll even pay for shipping. You're welcome.
  • No anonymous comments will be counted as an entry.

Gifts I received that I am NOT giving away because they are TOO awesome :

  • Ann Taylor Loft gift card
  • Aromatherapy neckwrap
  • Blazer
  • Bodyfit session
  • Body lotion
  • Breville Juice Fountain Plus
  • Brooch
  • Candles
  • Forever 21 dress
  • Harry & David chocolate bars - YUM
  • HOME MADE vanilla extract - YUM
  • L.A. Burdick chocolates -YUM
  • Victoria's Secret lotion/spray/body wash set

(I'm pretty sure I sent out thank you cards to everyone, but if I didn't, THANK YOU!)

11 comments:

Publisher said...

I am relatively certain that Kelly would be interested in a surprise gift of the unwanted items, but I would have to either watch those movies or troll imdb for quotes from them. I have a bad movie memory. Meh.

Aunt So-So said...

Come on, Dave! Now I'm rooting for you.

LMP said...

This here situation is far more Li'l Mama than John Hughs...

Mac mac Loreal yep 'cause I'm worth it
Love the way I put it on so perfect
Wipe the corners of my mouth so I work it
When I walk down the hallway they can't say nothing
Oh oh oh my lips so luscious
The way I spice it up with the MAC MAC brushes
Loreal got them mouth watermelon crushes
That's probably the reason all these boys got crushes…

etc.

I don't want that stuff, though, because I look stupid in it.

Publisher said...

Things are looking good for me here... Still haven't found a quote yet.

Unknown said...

Donger's here for five hours, and he's got somebody. I live here my whole life, and I'm like a disease.


3569 Palladian Circle
Deerfield, FL
33442

Thank you and your welcome!

Aunt So-So said...

Grandma: Howard! He's dead!

Dong: No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food!

Grandpa Fred: He's three sheets to the wind! He's drunk as a skunk!

Grandma: Shut up, Fred.

Grandpa Howard: Dong, where is my automobile?

Dong: Automobile! rrrr! Smash! Lake! Big Lake!

Juliet said...

Nerds saw me naked!

...almost didn't make the deadline (still 11:54 on Tuesday)

And another fav is the song they play at the end of the movie:
"doot doot doot doot dootdo dot do dooo"booger ques in with the guitar..then the gong blows...

Would you please,
would you dance with me,
my darling would you please take a chance with me,
I see you over there with the jocks,
I see you over there with the rich boys,
see you over there with all the pretty girls,
and I'm asking one thing...

Back in the day I used to rock the MC Hammer pants
jump in the middle of the party bust the running man
doing the Roger Rabbit at the middle school dance
got my man next to the bleachers now that's where we stand
walk up to the girl like "now will you dance with me?"
she's like "well listen you'll never ever have a chance with me
I got a boyfriend and he's at like six foot three
250 pounds and he could beat you up in his sleep
and I'm like "well really what's that got to do with me?"
I don't see him around here so why don't you just come with me
I'll get you some fruit punch maybe some cookies
I got the new Vanilla Ice tape how can you not love me?
she's like "well first off all your pants is straight ugly
you can't dance and your personality just bug's me
so back up off me cause I really got's to let you know
that my boyfriend's right over there ohh I got to go

...and you know the rest.

camilo said...

"revenge of the nerds!" Eeeoon eeoon-thats from camilo

Juliet said...

edit to my past post (pasted the wrong lyrics!)
after the gong and the synthesizer intro..Clap your hands everybody, and everybody clap your hands. We're Lambda Lambda Lambda and Omega Mu. We come here on stage tonight to do our show for you. We got a rockin' rhythm and a hi-tech sound that'll make you move your body down to the ground....

Publisher said...

Don't think I can compete with all this pretty pink nerdiness. I guess I'll just have to buy K some slutty lip glosses on my own dime. She'll never know the difference. She only carries 6 different lip goo products at any given time...

Aunt So-So said...

Aw, now I feel bad for you, Dave. I will do another giveaway soon. Maybe for dude stuff. We have a lot of crap.