Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Chris!


Today is Chris' 33rd birthday (I know, he doesn't look a day over 6). To commemorate, I thought about writing 33 interesting facts about him, but I'm so tired, so maybe some other time. We both had to work/school, but I took the night off from the gym so that we could have dinner together, so I picked up a Spinach, Feta and Tomato pizza from Paul's Deli and we ate it in the sun room with Margie. It was great to sit and eat and laugh while the sun was setting around us. Later we came in and Chris decided it wasn't time yet to start homework, so instead we watched Chuck. Now it's time. The good thing about getting pizza is that there were no dishes. That makes me happy. Not so happy is that they guy is exhausted and sitting in a room doing homework on his friggin' birthday. Thanks to Amber, I have started asking myself what his textbooks have that I don't have and have fantasized about planting photos of myself in his books to see if he would notice. Only 767 days.

One thing I found out today that was sort of interesting is that Chris shares a birthday with two other good-looking guys: Paul Rudd and Zach Braff. Coincidence? Who knows. Of the three hotties born on this day I know I got the smartest, wittiest, charmingest, cleverest and most considerate. I doubt Paul Rudd's wife can say that she still gets doors opened for her every day and gets coffee made for her every morning. And Zach Braff aint even married, probably because he's not all that great. I win, I win. In lesser hottie news, Candace Cameron Bure, aka DJ from Full House was born on the very same day as Chris. Also born on this day in different years are Billy Dee Williams and John Ratzenberger.

2 comments:

Patty said...

My brother Javier was also born on April 6 (but you still win because there is no way my brother would open doors or make you coffee every morning even if he was married to you). My brother-in-law's nephew was also born on the 6th. What was going on 40 weeks ago? Hmmm...
Happy birthday, Chris!!!!!

sunglasseshurtmynose said...

I'm blushing.