Your little sisters aren't so little anymore. They are more like Little Women. (tear)
Is Sonya wearing a scarf in that first picture?
Cory got us all scarves at Old Navy. Thanks to you, I know how to wear them! :)
A double dose of happy - Old Navy & changing your mind :)Does the fact that makes me happy make me lame?Please don't answer...Miss you!
I thought about you the whole time I was picking mine out. I love my scarf!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your little sisters aren't so little anymore. They are more like Little Women. (tear)
Is Sonya wearing a scarf in that first picture?
Cory got us all scarves at Old Navy. Thanks to you, I know how to wear them! :)
A double dose of happy - Old Navy & changing your mind :)
Does the fact that makes me happy make me lame?
Please don't answer...
Miss you!
I thought about you the whole time I was picking mine out. I love my scarf!
Post a Comment