I brought the wrong keys to work today. Instead, I brought the set of spares. I could drive any car we own, but I cannot access any of my files or my banana. If I don’t go home during lunch, I will find a dead banana on Monday morning and will be responsible for fruit flies in the new building.
The AC at work is not functioning. It is currently 84° F inside, and outside it is 75° F, Overcast, Winds NE at 0 mph, and 99% humidity. I cranked up my fan and opened a window. There is no screen, so we have to pray that nothing flies in. My hair is slowly but surely turning into Diana Ross.
This morning I decided to wear a black t-shirt with puffy sleeves, khakis from the Gap and black loafers. Apparently so did Sue. So maybe I’ll change clothes when I get home for lunch. After all I will need to change out of my sweaty clothes.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TGIW
Post a Comment