Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Heaven

I must say, I am horrible at keeping up with this thing. I was just looking at some photos and got inspired. I have a deadline today that I'm working towards, but I've been such a good little elf at work that I decided I'd take a blogger break.

Two weekends ago Chris and I took a trip down to Miami ostensibly to play an Agency reunion show. If you want to know all about it, there's a lot on the interwebs. In short, it was a great show. It was fun, and a bit surreal. I saw my past there, which included family, old friends, and a homeless-looking ex-boyfriend. It gave me a sense of peace. Not that I ever doubt that I've made the right decisions in life, but I've never been more proud to be married to Chris.

The other sense of real happines, and my reason for getting on an airplane (beside supporting my husband) is my neice. In that tiny little face I see so much peace, hope and pure love. I can never get enough. I'm in heaven when I'm with her.




No comments: