Thursday, August 7, 2008

Call of when you get this

I love T9. It used to take me hours to compose a text message, until Chris introduced me to it. It was scary at first glance, but when I realized it already knew what I was thinking, it made texting a breeze. The only caveat is that some words have the same formula. Here’s an example. This message was sent the other day to my friend and I nearly wet myself when I read it back after it was already sent. I never read anything before I hit send.

"Oh! I thought you were telling of that you were going. I will in to the pool. Let of get ready. Is Jason going?"

I know there are a lot of them, and some of them are dumb, but some are really funny. Off the top of my head:
Me = Of
No = On
If = He
Go = In
Jordan = Korean (my personal favorite)
Sonya = Snowb (Is that a word? Getting ready for snowball?)
Messy = Merry
Valentines = Takeover

1 comment:

sunglasseshurtmynose said...

I think they need to make a one-handed keyboard for computers using T9. Multi-tasking!