
Its been a bittersweet couple of days. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to write about in the next few days, just as soon as I break out of this funk I've been in.
Good things:
Not good things:
Good things:
- I got a new laptop today. This is its first blog entry.
- Chris' first day of VCU is tomorrow.
- Ramona has been in amazing health since we changed their food and started giving her glucosamine pills, which she thinks are treats. She's still flatulent, however.
- I took a day off work today to recharge my batteries and take care of stuff.
- This allowed me to sleep from 6:00 am until 10:30 am, which I really needed.
- I had enough time to catch up with some friends over the phone.
- The price of gas has gone down.
- Mad Men is good again.
- I got some new fall clothes.
- My credit card company sent me a check for $54.
- My mom sent me a surprise package...I can't wait to see what it is. I hope it's not a smushed avocado again.
Not good things:
- I laid awake in bed for two hours last night stirring about all the crappy things on my mind.
- We have to get up at 6:00 am tomorrow and no dilly-dallying allowed.
- Corbett is moving back home tomorrow or Friday. We already said goodbye. Will I ever see him again? My heart is broken...ok, maybe its not.
- We can't travel for the holidays and nobody seems to want to come to us.
- I have to retake my GMAT as well as take a prep class (because I'm not disciplined enough to study on my own).
- We quit drinking for a little while.
- Beginning of semester stress at work. :( People become stupid this time of year.
- I think our cherries are rotten but I still can't bring myself to throw them out.
- I'm going to miss eating lunch with Chris every day at the park.
- Woe is me.
3 comments:
I was wondering where you were yesterday...Auto-reply my ass.
Hope Chris has a great first day!
And when your cherries are rotten, it's time to go to the doctor...
I'll throw out the Cherries; it's my job. Your future's so bright...
You may not wha!!!!!!!!???? You may not travel for the holidays, I'll throw the biggest hissy fit allowed in non Hollywood terms....it'll be U G L Y, and I aint got no alibi.
Post a Comment