Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm a lucky girl

Not only do I have the BEST husband in the world for taking the time to post our vacation while I finished my book (I have a mad girl crush on Chelsea Handler now), but he also shared the last chocolate chip cookie with me. How did I get so lucky? And I still have one more day of vacation before I go to work and get my shoulders all knotted up again...and I haven't cooked in almost a week. Ahhhhh.

One thing Chris left out of the blog: at that wine tasing in Barboursville, we tasted about 15 wines on an empty stomach. Most people who know me are aware that it doesn't take more than a few sips of alcohol to make me blurt out absurdities. I made Chris write this one down on the wine list:

Me: Do you think I'm fat?
Chris: Nooooooooooooo.
Me: The way you said that makes me think that you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cochina, i miss you!