I think I forgot about my Monday routine. I don't know what day is is anymore. I actually told someone over the phone that today was Monday and we carried along as though it were true. Someone else in the room pointed out my mistake only after I had hung up. Thanks for nothing, dude. In any event, here’s the recap.
This weekend:
- Had our first real dose of fall weather, or as we say “sweatah weathah”
- Broke out my favorite corduroy jacket
- Had dinner at Thai Pot, and ran into a co-worker
- Got all caught up on the latest scandal to hit W&M
- Watched the last two episodes of Mad Men while Chris spent the evening whispering sweet nothings to his textbooks
- Started reading Me Talk Pretty One Day. This specific copy is a loaner and is autographed by David Sedaris, so I’m afraid to leave a drink around it. I’ll be murdered. I've been warned.
- Washed the doggies in the bathtub because it was coldish outside. Jake jumped out while he was sopping wet and refused to get back in. I had to pick his fat ass up and got my shirt soaked in the process.
- Got a haircut
- Had dinner with Christopher at Ichiban. I saw the chiropractor I’ve been avoiding, so I had to switch seats to remain under the radar.
- Went home sick from Ichiban with pants unbuttoned from overeating
- Watched Chris do more homework, study and mow the lawn
- Caught up with Dad and Joey, thus killing the battery in my phone
- Realized that although I’m still getting sick by vodka and all types of wine, I’m not allergic to beer. Watch me get fat, though.
- Went shopping for the upcoming birthdays
- Watched the Emmys
- Found out that Maria’s getting married to the Tango boy. Oh, joy! I think I see a trip to Guatemala in my future.
- Had a very weird dream that Mike Tyson got his face punched in (literally). His face looked like a butt and it was very, very scary. Chris found this dream way more amusing than I did.
This week:
- The Today Show will be airing live from Colonial Williamsburg. I am torn. Is it worth it to lose an hour of sleep to get there at 6:30 to stand in a throng of people and probably not see anything worthwhile? On the other hand, they’re right there! Its a five minute walk! I am and have always been a news junkie, so this could be very cool...or very boring. We’ll see how I feel tonight.
- The Presidential Debates air on Friday 9pm EST. I cannot wait for the debates. My Friday evening is going to consist of eating some kind of something and parking my bootay in front of the television and watching this circus.
1 comment:
Yeah, you'll be killed...
and I'm leaning towards just dvr-ing the Today show...
Post a Comment