Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why we love Christopher


I got my car back, I got my car back! I was lucky. It wasn’t the transmission. It was…something else. Sorry, I can’t remember. Thank GOD for Christopher. He was kind enough to offer me a ride home from work while Chris was in Richmond. Thankfully my car was ready (because if it wasn’t, he would be taking me to the gynecologist today). He took me to pick up my car and waited for me until he saw that I was safely on the road, on my way home. Then, he came over with Dante and had dinner with us and brought his homemade cookie dough to bake cookies. Then he tutored Chris with his homework until about 10:00, selflessly missing the new 90210. What a pal! Who do I need to talk to in order to keep him in Williamsburg forever?

3 comments:

Topher said...

Just get me a job here, or personally fund my salary so I can do my work here freelance. Oh, and get a job for the C-man.

And like hell I'd bring you to the Gyno...

Aunt So-So said...

I wish we could fund the both of you. And like hell you wouldn't bring me to the gyno! We'd have a blast.

LMP said...

The new 90210 series was universally panned so he should be THANKING you guys.