
I'm four weeks away from 32. There are 28 shopping days left to find my consolation prize. Keep in mind, you don't have to get me anything. I'm just sayin', if you were thinking about getting me something, here are some hints:
- National MS Society Patty's team - Do it and feel good instantly
- Fat Canary - A fancy dinner in Merchant's Square
- Bodyfit - To work off the big dinner, because I really want rock-solid abs
- Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra - I really want ice cream too
- Target - It's impossible to not find something great at Target
- Ann Taylor Loft - They have great work pants! (machine washable Ann 6)
- Trader Joe's - So that I can fill up on $5 wines
- Expedia - Find your airfare to visit us (you know who you are)
- Amazon - I added a link to my wishlist on my sidebar
- Cake - Any cake will do, especially Coffee ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery, but I'm not picky
- Phone call - I love the attention
4 comments:
You are so the greatest in the whole land! Let's see what we can summon up for your b-day :)
How 'bout some more bacon ice cream?!
How about some bacon cake?
I'll be sending you a pound of bacon.
Post a Comment