
I don't mind the poor student look. Going four months without a haircut is cheap, which is good, but I got tired of not being able to see his eyes. I also don't love watching him get carded and not me.

After the haircut he looked kind of like a jock. A Jerk. A Dick. A part of me wanted to kick his ass for no good reason, but I also kind of like seeing facial expressions.

Now he's just being cute. I'm not fantasizing about tripping him and giving him a wedgie anymore, but maybe more like just making out with him. Are you sure you're my husband? You're positive?
Valentine's Day Dinner @ The Trellis. We look like grown-ups with a decent income and a mortgage. Only we and the waitress know that we are using a gift certificate that we got for Christmas.
3 comments:
Much better!
Lookeeeng gooood!
YAAAY!!! It's wonderful! Never let it grow again!
Post a Comment