Monday, April 28, 2008

Oye

I am SO overwhelmed at work. The last couple of weeks I've been working tirelessly and haven't had time to do any blogging. This morning I made my to-do list and I am so busy that I don't even know where to start, so I won't. Deadlines, exams, receptions, tours, reimbursements...augh!

Spring semester is coming to an end. That's good and it's bad. It's good because Chris will be done with his finals on Thursday which means I will see his face after work again. The house will be clean. It's bad at work because when the faculty aren't in class, they're at my desk and handing me work. Chris has a couple of weeks off in May, which would have been a great time to vacation, but it's the deadline for faculty to spend their money, so they're booking travel and buying stuff they don't really need. Chris also has a few weeks off in August, but that's when the new faculty arrive in Williamsburg. No time for me. Why am I still at this job!? Oh yeah, it's a short drive, and the people are nice.

The weekends have been my only time to rest. We have been spending our weekends dining with Margie and Christopher & Corbett. Last week we went to Busch Gardens for the first time this year with the Cs and we got Fun Passes that will get us in all season for the price of one admission. Sweet!

In other news, Margie is off for her 3-week cruise around the Mediterranean. I set her up with a blog last night, and I encourage everyone to check it out. She says she's going to update it. Let's hope she follows through. There are two posts so far. Can anyone guess which one I wrote while she stood over my shoulder?

No comments: