Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shamelss plug

Some of you may know someone who is living with Multiple Sclerosis. Last year I found out that someone I knew was - Cristina, who I’ve known since 9th grade. This past December, Cristina's sister Patty married my brother Joey, and thus she became family. Cristina was a newlywed herself, and about to graduate from law school with honors when she was diagnosed. MS is an unpredictable and devastating disease that can attack any of us in the prime of life.

I am very proud to say that this Sunday April 13th, Cristina, Patty, Joey and many others will be participating in the MS Walk and I am asking you to help them make a difference. Please take a minute to check out their web pages and make a tax-deductible donation. It would mean the world to us...and if you forgot to give us a birthday gift this year, this would make a great one! Click to donate to Patty, Joey or Cristina. (If you can't decide who to give your donation to, please help Joey raise his goal - as a sister, I'm partial.) Sincere thanks for your help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sonya - again & again I'm blown away by your awesome-ness. Thanks!