Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Too Close for Comfort

There are a few close-talkers where I work, mostly people who are otherwise very pleasant to be around. This morning, not only did someone call me “Andrea” (he confused me for someone who is under 5’ tall and big who happens to have the same hairstyle as me) but he also entered my personal space in order to have a conversation with me. I am not a fan of having my back against a wall, I don’t like knowing what others' breath smells like, and I don’t care to see nose hair. If I were allowed to punch people in the stomach at work, I may have punched him today, despite the fact that he is very sweet, pretty old and wears a tie to work every day. Oh yeah, and he was cornering me so that he could ask me to do him a favor. Sure. Now do me a favor…please don’t make out with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading this not only made me laugh out loud...but it also reminded me of how much i miss having you around chochina!