I had a problem with Chris' Linear Algebra class because he is the most dedicated student I have ever seen and his professor was giving terrible exams that Chris was barely passing. He was about to drop the class when the professor told him that he'd be depressed if he did. He told Chris that he showed the most promise of anyone else in the class. I told Chris that if that guy gave him a C I'd rearrange his face. Chris took the third exam on Monday and told me afterward that the test was hard and he didn't know how he did. He also told me not to put so much pressure on him getting an A because it wasn't fair, so I stayed quiet.
I just got a text message from him that says he got a 94. I'm so proud I could puke.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
94 doesn't suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment