
I just wrote a modest 800-word essay on how I'm so great at building and maintaining relationships for a school application. Next thing I know I'm receiving friend requests on Facebook from people I knew in high school that I forgot existed, and these requests come into my work email every 20 minutes or so. I have a problem: I have a job. I'm required to sit here for eight hours at a time and do work for which I get paid, even though I sneak off from time to time to clear my head and vent on the interweb. Now that my inbox is exploding with Facebook requests, I haven't had much time to update the blog. I'm being spread too thin here. Something's got to give. Here's something: Chris is off for the remainder of the summer. He did a great entry about how the Miami Druekes came to Richmond last Tuesday. If that's enough for today, I promise to update this weekend with real good stuff - Physical Therapy and MBA stuff. Cool?
2 comments:
While I certainly don't want you to burn out, I have to keep my cross-coast stalk on :)
We need to get you to start your own blog. You take enough picutres. All you need to do is write a little garbage and voila!
Post a Comment