I made it through an entire Wednesday night without scaring myself useless by watching Ghost Hunters. Luckily they were airing Ghost Hunters International which does not include Grant and Jason. The new team is lame. It wasn't worth watching, so I changed the channel. Thus I slept like a baby and was able to wander around the house alone without dragging Chris along to go potty.I'm on my way later this morning to see an Orthopedic doctor to take care of my gimp knee and shoulder once and for all. This will be a welcome break from my morning routine. I've been hitting homeruns lately at work, so I can actually afford to take an extra hour off for a doctors appointment. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep on my left side again and perhaps even run? Wish me luck.
4 comments:
If your doctor recommends cortisone shots, please find a good chiropractor.
Sonya's chiropractor like to check her for scoliosis a bit too much for my liking.
It's very possible that my current chiropractor is not a "good" chiropractor. I wouldn't know. My back pain is gone a lot of the time. So what if part of my therapy is to bend over in front of him? Lots of people make me bend over in front of them. Isn't that normal?
My chiropractor has never asked me to bend over in front of him. I've had 3 chiropractors and none of them have ever recommended I do that. I think it is VERY possible yours is not a "good" chiropractor...
Post a Comment