
We had the Miami Druekes crash with us for the holiday weekend. We failed to take photos. :(
Here’s the short version:
*Made ice cream
*Baked 32 Carrot Cupcakes (which we ate every day for breakfast)
*Watched Friends – most of Season 9
*Shopped at the Outlets
*Toured Jamestown…again
*Ate at Ichiban, which surprisingly was a hit with the kids
*Played with the dogs (Jake was very social this time!)
*Ate at the Rivah Café
*Toured Yorktown
*Took the ferry over to Surry
*Took the ferry back to Jamestown
*Looked at Waterfront properties
*Made ice cream
*Baked 32 Carrot Cupcakes (which we ate every day for breakfast)
*Watched Friends – most of Season 9
*Shopped at the Outlets
*Toured Jamestown…again
*Ate at Ichiban, which surprisingly was a hit with the kids
*Played with the dogs (Jake was very social this time!)
*Ate at the Rivah Café
*Toured Yorktown
*Took the ferry over to Surry
*Took the ferry back to Jamestown
*Looked at Waterfront properties
*Ate tons of ice cream
*Ate Twinkies
*Did not have to play Cribbage
Exciting developments:
*Abigail is almost as tall as Elizabeth and both are taller than MommyMom
*Elizabeth cut over a foot off her hair (!!!!)
*Still not allowed to watch Juno despite several attempts to sway mom's vote
*Abigail is over pink (Like, OMG!)
*Elizabeth still has the highest GPA in her school
*Abigail is still the funniest in the family
*Ate Twinkies
*Did not have to play Cribbage
Exciting developments:
*Abigail is almost as tall as Elizabeth and both are taller than MommyMom
*Elizabeth cut over a foot off her hair (!!!!)
*Still not allowed to watch Juno despite several attempts to sway mom's vote
*Abigail is over pink (Like, OMG!)
*Elizabeth still has the highest GPA in her school
*Abigail is still the funniest in the family
Side note: I'm a little cranky today. I didn’t sleep well last night. I’m sick from eating junk and my knee still hurts. BOO. :(
4 comments:
I can't eat carrot anything for a long time.
Aw, we missed the family Drueke. But alas, you missed Mother Lucille...we've gotta hang this week, punks!
Waterfront properties?! I thought dad wanted to be as far away from the water as possible. Very happy to hear that Elizabeth cut off some hair. Good news indeed.
The carrot cupcakes are GONE!
JLD: I don't think they were serious about waterfront properties, but they loved looking at them. I know I was floored by the haircut. Her hair is BEAUTIFUL. That was a great surprise. Also shocking is how tall (and thin) Abigail is. I can't get over that.
Post a Comment