The Bon Jovi concert was last night and I decided not to go. I had a few friends volunteer to be my plus-one, but I just could not justify driving up, missing work, staying at a hotel, etc. I tallied it up and it would have cost over a hunderd dollars to see Bon Jovi, and even if they were playing in town, I figured I would not spend that on a ticket. Most of all, I hate being away from Chris.
Last evening Chris and I were driving over to Target* and we were discussing how funny it was that he didn't want to go to the Bon Jovi concert because he had all this homework, yet we had time to go to Target. I know, it's not the same, but I needed to get my point across, albeit wrong. He did, however say how much he wanted to go see Wilco in Richmond, but it was sold out. This morning, I, being the most loving and dedicated wife in the world, set out to find him Wilco tickets no matter what the cost. But much to my chagrin, like Bon Jovi, the concert was last night.
*We went to Target to get Jake some toys. Because of the storm and his separation anxiety, he chewed everything in his cage. His pillow, the towel, his old tent (which was outside of his cage, believe it or not), but he didn't chew any of his toys, because they're not really chewable. Out of our $35 bill from Target, we spent $28 on chewable dog stuff. Here's hoping it works. Otherwise he's going to have to go to doggie day care.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jeremiah and Steve saw Wilco at the Fox on Friday. Evidently it was incredible. I know. That doesn't really help.
SON OF A...I'm sure it was incredible. I need to keep on top of these things. We can't keep missing concerts.
Post a Comment