Friday, May 2, 2008
What I should be doing...
It's my goal for this break from school to do several things. First, I need to get the rest of the lattice up around the deck.
My stupid dogs keep climbing under there and ripping the insulation down from under the sunroom. Maybe that should be first; I need to repair the insulation. Daggummit!
Okay, after those two tasks are completed, I need to finally plant all the shrubs I got for Sonya. Luckily, they seem to be thriving in their pots, but I feel a bit silly having potted shrubs in my driveway.
Next, I need to do something about the landscaping next to the garage. We have a hose reel, but those things are worthless. It's much easier to coil the hose like cable the way Mr. Sell taught us at Miami Sunset Senior High (ask Jeremiah.) I think I'll make a box out of the old decking to contain the hose coil. I need to put some edger around the landscaping as well to clearly delineate where the mulch should end and the grass should begin.
After that, I would like to find a way to store all my bottles to look cool. Most people would probably say that the recycle bin would be an excellent storage solution. My storage problem would magically disappear.
I have a bunch or scrap wood of which I should make some planters and such. There's no better way to kill several birds with one stone. Clean the garage. Make some crap.
Sometime between all those household tasks, I would like to find some time to ride my bike. I found an excellent way to store our bikes, but this storage system has one fatal flaw: out of site, out of mind.
If you've been keeping up with my other blog, you know it is also my intention to study for Chemistry II. Do Sonya and I need children?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe we kept a can of PBR for your bottle collection. How embarrassing.
need: no. finish school first. this way you'll enjoy having a kid instead of hating life. :-)
If you're going to have them at all you should just up and have them. If you're thinking there's going to be some better time...there isn't. They're always going to be a huge imposition.
Post a Comment