Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's wrong with Joey

This is AWESOME! I've wanted to make a post about my brother Joey for quite some time now. He is a very smart, talented, funny and handsome guy with one slight flaw: he doesn't photograph well. His wife Patty can vouch for this. His eyes are closed in 99% of all photos taken of him. The day I realized it, I asked Patty if she had ever noticed this phenomenon, and of course she had. According to her, the bulk of their honeymoon photos were scrapped because his eyes were closed or almost closed in most of them. The only good photos of him he is wearing sunglasses. If you were to see photos of him throughout his life, you may think that he is always high, but this is not possible (at least I don’t think it is). I wanted to do a little research in my photo files to see how many photos of him have funny eyes, and this is what I found just today sitting at my desk:




P.S. Joey, I hope you're not mad. You know that I love you.

2 comments:

Topher said...

Just like Corbett! Except Joey doesn't look at high as Corbett usually does....

Unknown said...

He is famous in my family for it! Thanks for the laugh!