Thursday, May 15, 2008

Do or Die


We’re officially in kamikaze mode. Chris has agreed to a 4-year term with VCU to get his grown-up certificate beginning in Spring 2009, after he completes Summer and Fall at TNCC. I just signed up for the GMAT (on June 14th) and will be doing the Flex MBA two evenings a week for the next three years. My job pays for 1 of the classes each semester, so it’s kind of a big deal. This will be the last summer of “freedom” forever. Wish us luck. I think I’m going to be sick.

3 comments:

Topher said...

Ah, school, good times!!! I wish I could go back to school, when things were easier. Of course, you're doing school as grown-ups, so it's not the same kind of frolicking one can do when one has not grown up.

I want to know about this dream....

LMP said...

Please don't kill each other.

Anonymous said...

are you ever going to come visit? you better come up before you have them babies-and not just for a weekend!...i'm just sayin'...