Thursday, October 16, 2008

Casting Gone Wild - The Miami Edition

Yvonne de Carlo as Mom

TLC's Frank Bielec as Dad

Buster Bluth as Alex

Freddie Prinze Jr. as Joey

Eva Mendez as Patricia L.

Kourtney Kardashian as the Wisecracking Christina B.

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment value and in no way represents my like or dislike for my family members or friends. Some of these castings are not accurate in any way, and may have been chosen strictly to avoid leaving someone out. Therefore, I would like to apologize to those I may have offended. Please don't let this in any way affect your decisions while shopping for our Christmas gifts.

3 comments:

Topher said...

Um, I think the line between reality and fiction has been a bit too blurred here...Buster Bluth is not a real person...

Aunt So-So said...

I was going to say, "neither is Alex" but that isn't true, and it' mean. His name is Tony Hale, but it's funnier for me because Alex is SO Buster.

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo getting a great Chirstmas present from me!