I’ve been battling a cold all darn week. I’m juggling uppers and downers. I’m sneezy and snotty and achy. There’s not a whole lot going on today, and my drugged mind is racing. I have a bachelorette party to attend this weekend, and it’s a themed party: “Pin-up Girls”. I’m in charge of hiring the entertainment, and I’m completely mortified to do so. Since I can’t search this kind of thing at work, I have to hold off until I get home. Right now, I can’t stop thinking about how I’m going to pull off “pin-up girl”. The first thing that came to mind was that I need to lose the glasses. But all I could think about was how weird I look without them. I remember the first time I saw Tina Fey without her glasses, I thought she looked ugly. Of course, now I think she is smashing without them, even with the huge gash across her cheek. I know now that over time, you get used to how someone looks without their glasses. I’m wondering if I should start wearing the contacts more often so that I don’t look so strange. I wonder if it’s even a big deal; does anyone else think Tina Fey looks weird without glasses? Do I look weird without glasses? Is this pseudoephedrine made with real crack? Do I talk too much?Thursday, October 2, 2008
I'm on drugs. What should I wear?
I’ve been battling a cold all darn week. I’m juggling uppers and downers. I’m sneezy and snotty and achy. There’s not a whole lot going on today, and my drugged mind is racing. I have a bachelorette party to attend this weekend, and it’s a themed party: “Pin-up Girls”. I’m in charge of hiring the entertainment, and I’m completely mortified to do so. Since I can’t search this kind of thing at work, I have to hold off until I get home. Right now, I can’t stop thinking about how I’m going to pull off “pin-up girl”. The first thing that came to mind was that I need to lose the glasses. But all I could think about was how weird I look without them. I remember the first time I saw Tina Fey without her glasses, I thought she looked ugly. Of course, now I think she is smashing without them, even with the huge gash across her cheek. I know now that over time, you get used to how someone looks without their glasses. I’m wondering if I should start wearing the contacts more often so that I don’t look so strange. I wonder if it’s even a big deal; does anyone else think Tina Fey looks weird without glasses? Do I look weird without glasses? Is this pseudoephedrine made with real crack? Do I talk too much?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think she looks great without her glasses but she doesn't look a thing like you either way so why use her as your barometer? I've seen you with and without your specs and while the specs look sharp there's really no reason for you to hide your lovely mug.
Thanks for the input. I know, I look nothing like her, but she was the only person I could think of that wears glasses and then doesn't wear glasses.
Want to hear all about the bachelorette party! :)
Post a Comment