Claudia Schiffer as Katie Lou
Drew "Gertie" Barrymore as Sarah
Cloris Leachman as Lola
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as Max
(Casting by Aunt S0-So, C.S.A.)More casting by request
....and the Oscar for best casting in an original comedy goes to...
ummm - what about the peeps in Miami?
I'll do Miami tomorrow. This is becoming a real job. I wonder if I can put this on my resume.
My name is Lisa Marie and I approve this cast list.
Excellent casting. You picked my top choice to play Lisa! Me-ow!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
....and the Oscar for best casting in an original comedy goes to...
ummm - what about the peeps in Miami?
I'll do Miami tomorrow. This is becoming a real job. I wonder if I can put this on my resume.
My name is Lisa Marie and I approve this cast list.
Excellent casting. You picked my top choice to play Lisa! Me-ow!
Post a Comment