Monday, June 9, 2008

Are we there yet?


Days 5 & 6 of the heat wave. I know I keep complaining about the heat and everyone’s sick of hearing about it, but it’s really bad! Last night we met the C’s and their friend Laurie at the Green Leafe for some beers, but even though the sun was down and we were indoors, it was too hot for comfort. In the nine o’clock hour, it was still miserably in the 90’s. We decided to take the party to our house and make use of the air conditioner that was already producing delightful cool air for the dogs. I can’t wait for Wednesday - it's going to cool down to the 90's!

2 comments:

sunglasseshurtmynose said...

I need to buy some fruit to make some smoothies!

Unknown said...

My word.....I had no idea such suffering in Virginia, come on down here it's ummmmm better?