
Day #3 of heat wave. Today's high will only reach 94 degrees, but it's going to be 102 degrees for the next three days. Being outside is unbearable. I will have to spend my lunch break inside so that I don't sweat and get stinky. We are planning a visit with the Atlanta Druekes next week in DC. I am having major anxiety about it. Toddlers don't do well in extreme heat and neither do I. It will be 90 degrees and sunny by the time we get there, which is a little better than the 100 degrees it will be on Monday. Two years ago the Miami Druekes came to town and we went to Jamestown and DC while it was this hot. Abigail and I were useless, dragging our feet and being just miserable. I hate being a baby, but it's just no fun for me. Thank goodness for air conditioning and ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment