Today is Corbett's birthday. Last night we went to Pancho Villa then raided Bloom for accoutrements to bake everything under the sun. I think that my recent desire to hone my domestic skills may have something to do with my biological clock ticking louder exponentially, so I'm using my friends with baking skills to try out some recipes that I bombed in recent years. Last night we made Molten Chocolate and Espresso Fondants served with coffee ice cream. The fact that we're celebrating our big guy's birthday makes it acceptable to consume pounds of cream, sugar and chocolate. Since there were too many cooks in the kitchen, Chris took it upon himself to make cocktails. Perhaps the most important piece of wisdom I acquired last night came from Corbett: "Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, mmm".
Currently in the oven: Banana Bread. It’s a good thing I’m working out.
Currently in the oven: Banana Bread. It’s a good thing I’m working out.
2 comments:
Girl! You look so GREAT!!!!!!!
I have to cal you now...
Wow, that was a standard Corbett picture!!
Post a Comment